Mission & Purpose
We exist to equip, empower, and embolden the women of our community to exalt Jesus Christ as they live joyful lives and share the Good News in their spheres of influence.
We believe each woman was uniquely created with gifts and talents from the Lord. Our goal is to help each woman discover those gifts, provide her with opportunities to use them in service to others and to deepen her relationship with Jesus Christ.
We aim to:
- Encourage each woman in her walk with the Lord through mentoring, sound biblical teaching, and Godly character modeling.
- Inspire healthy, loving relationships with each other, our community, and the global church.
- Offer safe, positive ministry opportunities, events, and fellowship times.
We do this through:
- Outings, events, and service opportunities
- Small groups, Bible studies, and one-on-one mentoring
All women are welcome to participate in our ministry activities and events.
Our Ministry Team
Janet Wallace: Event’s Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
Carol Nesmith: Support to Women
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General email: email@example.com